Important GDPR Information
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) came into force on 25 May 2018.
Therefore, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is ORTHODESIGN SP. z o.o., ul. Leszka Czarnego 1A, 35-615 Rzeszów, Poland, VAT ID: 7922027531, e-mail: email@example.com
- The purpose of data processing is the implementation of all activities related to accomplishing trade agreements and orders, post-production service (warranty) and sending commercial
- You have the right to request access to the content of your data and the right to rectify, delete or limit processing. You have the right to object to further processing, and if you agree to the processing of data, to its withdrawal at any time. You also have the right to file a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data
- The recipients of your personal data may be:
- the employees of the company dealing with your order and providing after-sales service,
- persons providing subcontracting services, accounting services, legal, analytical and marketing services for the company,
- postal workers and forwarders,
- IT systems suppliers,
- institutions authorized by the
- Your personal data will not be subject to
- The data administrator has no intention of transferring your personal data to Third world countries or international organizations.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years, counting from the beginning of the year following the year in which the consent to the data processing has been given.