How to buy
- Customers may purchase products offered by the Online Shop by placing an order. Orders may be placed twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week at the Online Shop’s website at www.braceroom.com
- The product prices at www.braceroom.com are stated in euros (EUR), British pounds (GBP) and US dollars (USD). The prices do not include the delivery costs.
- The product prices given on the Online Shop’s websites are only valid when placing orders and making bookings via the Online Shop. Product prices according to the relevant price list apply to products available for sale outside the Shop.
- Product prices presented on the Online Shop’s website may vary; a change in the product price shall not affect any order or booking placed before the effective date of the price change.
- To place an order, Customers must read and accept these General Terms and Conditions by ticking the right box before finalising the order. Customers who do not accept these General Terms and Conditions while placing an order will not be able to purchase the product via the Online Shop.
- While placing an order Customers also give their personal data marked as mandatory in the order form and give their consent to the processing of their personal data stated while placing the order so that the order placed in the Online Shop can be processed; such consent is given by ticking the relevant box before finalising the order. Providing the personal data marked as mandatory is voluntary, however, it is necessary in order to place an order. Providing the personal data that are not marked as mandatory is voluntary and it is not necessary to place an order.
- To place an order, Customers need to select the products, select the area of the product shipment, select the payment method, complete the order form, approve and send the order by clicking “Confirm purchase. Order with an obligation to pay”. By clicking “Confirm purchase. Order with an obligation to pay”, Customers place an order with an obligation to pay.
- Customers make their order by using the “Cart”. By clicking “Add to Cart”, Customers select products offered by the Online Shop when the order is placed, according to their description and price; Customers also select the size if products are offered in different sizes. Upon clicking “Proceed to Checkout”, Customers select the shipping area. Upon choosing the option “Online Purchase”, Customers select the payment method and complete the order form.
- The following details should be given in the order form:
4) Customer’s name and surname and address,
5) Customer’s phone number and e-mail address;
6) recipient’s details and shipping address if different from the Customer’s address.
- Customers who registered their Customer Accounts in the Online Shop can place orders using their Customer Accounts once they have logged into the Online Shop.
- While placing the order, Customers have the ability to modify the order, especially the products selected, the shipment area, the payment method, the data stated in the order form until the Customer clicks “Confirm Purchase. Order with an obligation to pay”. To modify the selection in the order, Customers must press the button “Edit” which is visible on the Online Shop’s website while placing the order.
- An order is placed once all items have been selected, the Customer has selected the shipment area and the payment method, and completed the order form.
- The order is placed when the Customer clicks “Confirm Purchase. Order with an obligation to pay”. Orders placed via the Online Shop imply an obligation to pay.
- By placing an order, the Customer offers the Company to enter into a sales contract concerning the product which is the subject matter of the order.
- The sales contract is entered into by and between the Client and the Company.
- Should it turn out, after the Customer has placed an order concerning several products, that the delivery of a part of the order will not be possible within the time provided for the delivery of the order, the Company will immediately communicate that to the Customer by sending him/ her an e-mail at the e-mail address given in the order form or in the Customer Account if the Customer placed an order using the Customer Account. In such a case, the Customer may cancel the part of the order that cannot be delivered within the prescribed time, or the Customer may cancel the entire order by sending an e-mail to the Company at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or writing the Company at the postal address stated in the introduction to these General Terms and Conditions.
- Where the Customer made an upfront payment for the product ordered, as provided for in section 16, the Company shall promptly return the Customer the payment or a part thereof should the order be effected in part. The payment shall be returned to the Customer’s bank account stated in the return form which is enclosed herewith as Appendix no. 3 hereto, or to the bank account from which the payment was made. The Customer shall not be charged with any fees in relation to such a return.
- A Customer who placed his/ her orders shall have the right to cancel the order until the Company has sendt the package with the order to the Customer. The declaration of intent to cancel the order may be given by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com, or by phone of firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 4:00pm (normal charges apply, in line with the phone tariff of the phone operator of the Customer).
- In the case of online sale, the material provisions of the agreement concluded are recorded, secured and made available in the form of a document confirming the purchase or order specification which is printed out and delivered to the Customer together with the shipment.