Returns and complaints
- The Company is required to provide Customers with products free from any physical or legal defects. The Company is liable to the Customers for any defects of the products.
- Customers may file complaints in writing at the Company’s address stated in the introduction hereto.
- A complaint should contain the following details in particular: name and surname, mailing address, e-mail address at which response should be sent if the Customer wishes to receive a response to the complaint by e-mail, the date of purchasing the products, the type of products complained about, the exact description of the defect and the date of finding the defect, the Customer’s demand, as well as the preferred manner of informing the Customer of the complaint handling process outcome. A proof of purchase should be submitted together with the complaint. A proof of purchase may be submitted in the form of a copy of the receipt or a copy of the invoice, or a printout from the bank account.
- The complaint may be filed using the complaint form which is available in the “Complaints” tab on the Online Shop’s website at www.braceroom.com. It is only a sample complaint form and Customers are not required to use or follow it.
- A Customer who exercises his/ her rights under the statutory warranty for defects (Polish: rękojmia) is required to deliver the faulty product to the Company at the address stated in the introduction hereto.
- The Company shall review and process the complaint without undue delay, however not later than within 14 days of their receipt. The Customer shall be notified of the complaint handling process outcome in accordance with the data submitted in the complaint.
- Complaints concerning the newsletter service or other online services, including irregularities in the operations of the Online Shop, may be sent by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or reported by phone at +48 531 255 069, Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 4:00pm (normal charges apply, in line with the phone tariff of the phone operator of the Customer). Complaints shall be reviewed and response shall be given within fourteen days as of the receipt of the complaint by the Company. The Customer shall be notified of the complaint handling process outcome in accordance with the data submitted in the complaint.