AM-OSK-OL/1R is the open brace, made of perforated neoprene foam, which is coated with lining fabric. This internal perforation allows skin to breath and reduces overheating. It has four independent sets of Velcro straps.
How does it work?
The device is equipped with 1-axial sides splints, made of high quality polyamide with carbon fibres. Replacing of traditional metal splint with our innovative solution allows to decrease the weight of the brace a few times. The splints setting and their elastic construction causes great lower limb stabilization. Furthermore, the length of the splints is bigger and special four sets of Velcro straps provide excellent frontal and sagittal stabilization. The splints are equipped with ROM adjustment in every 15o. This precise adjustment facilitates the rehabilitation process of the injured knee joint. The brace is opened construction what is the great solution for seniors with limited mobility.
Which size do I need?
- S (A)[min]40cm-[max]44cm (B)[min]30cm-[max]34cm
- M (A)[min]44cm-[max]48cm (B)[min]34cm-[max]38cm
- L (A)[min]48cm-[max]52cm (B)[min]38cm-[max]42cm
- XL (A)[min]52cm-[max]56cm (B)[min]42cm-[max]46cm
- XXL (A)[min]56cm-[max]60cm (B)[min]46cm-[max]50cm
- XXXL (A)[min]60cm-[max]64cm (B)[min]50cm-[max]54cm
- XXXXL (A)[min]64cm-[max]68cm (B)[min]54cm-[max]58cm
|Indications||knee dislocation, knee twist and sprain, side instability of the knee joint, knee ligaments LCL, MCL and ACL injuries, knee ligaments reconstruction, other surgeries (orthopedic).|