RAPTOR BIONIC KNEE BRACE WITH SPRING LOADED HINGES
BIONIC KNEE BRACE
RAPTOR BIONIC is more than ordinary knee brace. It has innovative bionic construction, because of spring loaded hinges. It stores energy when the user flexes the knee (while placing weight on the legs) and releases energy when the user extends the legs. While knee extending, the stored forces support the knee extensors.
In result, the brace stabilizes the joint, and increases the knee’s strength and power.
WHEN SHOULD I USE RAPTOR BIONIC?
The RAPTOR BIONIC knee brace is designed in military edition and is equipped with innovative solutions. Because of that, it can be used even in the most extreme conditions!
RAPTOR BIONIC has series of practical and technological solutions that protect your knee while military parachuting, what’s the most actively advanced sport discipline.
RAPTOR BIONIC works against the external forces, causing knee valgus or varsus.
RAPTOR BIONIC is the 4-points brace, made of high quality aluminum hot covered by powder dye. It is a dynamic best solution for knee protection.
4-POINT SYSTEM KNEE BRACE:
4 Points system was created to reduce knee stress and protect it:
1-the first point is on the front of the thigh (aluminum frame)
2-the second point is on the back of the calf and has an impact on the lower limb due to the frame
3-the third point is the strap on the back of the thigh
4-the fourth point is the strap on the front of the calf, which gives preload on the tibia by pushing it aback. This solution decreases the ACL tension.
The key word is ‘decrease’, what means RAPTOR BIONIC does not reduced the tension but maintains the ligament in a little tension. It has positive influence on ligament in healing process and prevents its weakness.
Researchers have focused on ligaments with survey device supported by braces and they noticed significant decreasing of ligament’s tension (in standing and sitting position) in compare to unsupported leg. Effectiveness of this kind of support is undeniable. The 4 Points braces protect knee joints against the injury during sport and everyday activities. They minimalize the risk of additional soft tissue injuries before surgery. In postoperative period they provide protection of ligaments insertion for remodeling time (about 12-18 months). During rehabilitation the 4 Points braces allow for more “aggressive treatment” by mobilizing the ligament and other soft tissue to healing.
Researches claim that the 4 Points braces help to protect ACL against the stretching and both during the load and not, the 4 Points braces have decreased ACL tension. It is result of reaction against the forward forces. For example: in case of loading, the orthoses have decreased the ligament tension of 50%.
The most important advantages of using orthopaedic knee braces with 4P technology is that:
1. They decrease ACL tension what is very important during ligament remodeling.
2. They compress the time of being in submaximal extension or in “dangerous” position
3. They increase the force on the tibia aback to prevent its shift (drawer syndrome)
4. They eliminate extension shock in the last phase of knee extension in patients with raptured ACL (100% ACL rapture prevention!)
Undoubtedly, the above evidence prove ACL tension reduction properties of 4P RAPTOR BIONIC during the rehabilitation and remodeling process. Thanks to using this brace a patient achieves reduction of ligament’s weakness as well. RAPTOR BIONIC is the best protection of knee ligaments. It provides maximum safety and knee protection so it is created for athletes especially.
The construction of RAPTOR BIONIC:
1. Extremely strong frame is made of light aluminum 6061 T6, which is used in aeronautics guarantees the best stabilization in the market. Additionally, the frame was hot covered by powder dye so that it would be resistant to moisture. Thanks to that solution, the frame is fully indifferent to water as well as sweat.
2. Internal soft lining of the frame is made of comfort foam AirDistance II, covered cotton and terry layer what helps to avoid the skin allergy.
3. The knee brace is equipped with 5 straps and special cushions that are additionally protection and minimize brace migration.
AirDistance II is an innovative technological fabric. It’s 3-layered lamination, made of 3 parts: durable and self-gripping and polyamide layer, off-loading EVA foam and polyamide 3D spacer material. External part is used to attach hard components. EVA foam off-loads these splints and internal 3D spacer layer provides high air permeability and minimal water and moisture absorption.
Purpose of use
- Mild or severe ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL instability
- Rehabilitation after ACL or PCL reconstruction
- Mixed injuries ACL/PCL
- Meniscus injury
- Knee hyperextension
- Degenerative diseases (osteoarthritis – OA)
|Size||(A) Thigh circumference 15 cm above the center of the patella||(B) Calf circumference 15 cm below the center of the patella||How to measure|
|S||40 – 44 cm
15,7″ – 17,3″
|30 – 34 cm
11,8″ – 13,4″
|M||44,5 – 48 cm
17,3″ – 18,9″
|34,5 – 38 cm
13,4″ – 15″
|L||48,5 – 52 cm
17,3″ – 20,1″
|38,5 – 42 cm
15″ – 16,5″
|XL||52,5 – 56 cm
20,5″ – 22″
|42,5 – 46 cm
16,5″ – 18,1″
Right and left leg specific.
Total length of the product:
S – XL: 39 cm