LANGUAGE / SPRACHE
- Personal data given by the Customer during the registration process, order placement or booking shall be processed by ORTHODESIGN SP. Z O.O., at ul. Piaski 47, 36-060 Głogów Małopolski, entered into the Register of Businesses of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, the 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: KRS 0000178567, tax identification number: NIP 7922027531, business statistical number: REGON 651539278, which is the personal data administrator.
- To complete the registration procedure, order placement or booking procedure, the Customer must give his/ her personal data marked as mandatory and his/ her consent to the processing of his/ her personal data given during the registration, order placement or booking. Providing the personal data marked as mandatory is voluntary, however, it is necessary in order to register, place an order or make a booking, as well as process and service the order or booking. Providing the personal data that are not marked as mandatory is voluntary.
- Where the Customer has given his/ her consent to an online service concerning free delivery newsletter, the e-mail address given by the Customer is added to the e-mailing list and is used for marketing purposes to send the Customer commercial information in the form of an electronic newsletter.
- The Customer gives his/ her consent to the processing of his/ her personal data by ticking the relevant box during the registration process, order placement or booking.
- Personal data collated shall not be disclosed to third parties, except to the entity that participates in the order completion and delivery of the products to the Customer, i.e. the shipping company. Where the payment for the product is made upfront, the data are also provided to the entity which settles the transaction. The quantity and the type of data to be submitted has been limited to an absolute minimum required.
- Customers shall have access to and the right to rectify their personal data. To do so, the Customer shall contact the Company at the address stated in the introduction to these General Terms and Conditions or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Customer shall have the right to be informed whether or not his/ her personal data are being processed and to what an extent, as well as the information concerning the purpose and scope of processing his/her personal data. To obtain such information, the Customer shall contact the Company in line with the procedure set out in item 6 above.
- As the personal data administrator, the Company may outsource personal data processing to another entity by way of a written agreement.
- The Company uses cookie files, or small text- and numerical files which are stored by the ICT system in the User’s ICT system (on the User’s computer, phone or any other device used for connecting to the Service), while viewing the Service, including the “Online Shop” sub-website; they help identify the User should the User connect to the Service again using the device (such as a computer or phone) on which they were stored.
- Cookies are used to gather data concerning the use of the Service by the User, including the “Online Shop” sub-website, and their main purpose is to facilitate the use of the Service for the User, adapt the Service website to the needs and expectations of a given User (personalisation of the Service sub-websites), and measure the users’ traffic within the Service.
- Cookies are used in the Service upon the User’s consent. Consent may be given by the User by the proper setting of the software, and in particular of the Internet browser installed on the web-enabled device used by the User to view the contents of the Service. The Service User may also restrict or disable, at any time, the cookies in his/ her browser by setting it in such a way that it shall block the cookies or warn the User that the cookies will be stored on the device the User uses to view the contents of the Service. It may happen in such a case, however, that the use of the Service, including the “Online Shop” is less effective, the User will not have access to certain contents, and in extreme cases the proper display of the Service’s website, including the “Online Shop” sub-website, may be completely blocked.
View full version of the site