Lower limb immobilizer is made of ActiveDistance II, which consists of polyurethane foam covered two-sidedly with lining fabric, which is easy to attach. The internal side is made of the cotton, what is very comfortable for patient.
How does it works?
Tutor was equipped with:
- Open and soft sleeve which enables to adjust the device to the diverse measurements of bottom limb.
- System of VELCRO stickers which assure proper adhesion the device to the body and more effective stabilization of limb.
- System of anatomically profiled aluminium splints with independent fixing system to tutor’s sleeve.
Such construction of article makes possible to adjust the device individually, easily and precisely to the patient’s body as well as assures sure stabilization of limb.
Which size do I need?
- S (A)[min]40cm-[max]44cm (B)[min]30cm-[max]34cm (C)40cm
- M (A)[min]44cm-[max]48cm (B)[min]34cm-[max]38cm (C)50cm
- L (A)[min]48cm-[max]52cm (B)[min]38cm-[max]42cm (C)60cm
- XL (A)[min]52cm-[max]56cm (B)[min]42cm-[max]46cm (C)70cm
- XXL (A)[min]56cm-[max]60cm (B)[min]46cm-[max]50cm (C)70cm
|Indications||knee dislocation, knee twist and sprain, side instability of the knee joint, knee ligaments LCL, MCL and ACL injuries, knee ligaments reconstruction, other surgeries (orthopedic)|