- The order lead date stated in the online shop’s order summary is the most likely time of getting the products ready for shipment to the Customer.
- The Company agrees to send the number of the bill of lading to the Customer at his/ her e-mail address so that the Customer is able to track the shipment status.
- The total order lead time is as follows:
- within the European Union – no more than 14 days
- outside the European Union – the delivery time is agreed on individually
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up