Lower Limb Extension Immobilizer
LOWER LIMB EXTENSION IMMOBILIZER
Lower limb extension immobilizer OKD-03 is made of Active3D™.
Active3D™ is thermoformed fabric made of special foamed, cell-closed designed material. It reduces the pressure on the body or any abrasions made by orthopaedic stays and aluminum splints. It is fully waterproof fabric and does not absorb sweat. It’s easy to clean. Due to its features, the fabric is an excellent product for making medical orthopaedic braces and orthoses. ACTIVE 3D™ has various external self-gripping layers. Our material has special, thermoformed properties and may be shaped according to the functional goals of the final braces.
The brace is equipped with:
- Open and soft sleeve which enables to adjust the device to the diverse measurements of bottom limb.
- System of VELCRO stickers which assure proper adhesion the device to the body and more effective stabilization of limb.
- System of anatomically profiled aluminium splints with independent fixing system to brace’s sleeve.
- The kneecap protection with fastener adjustment
Such construction of article makes possible to adjust the device individually, easily and precisely to the patient’s body as well as assures sure stabilization of limb.
Purpose of use
Lower limb extension immobilizer should be applied in cases of:
- knee dislocation,
- knee twist and sprain,
- side instability of the knee joint,
- knee ligaments LCL, MCL and ACL injuries,
- knee ligaments reconstruction,
- other surgeries (orthopedic).
|Size||(A) Thigh circumference 15 cm above the center of the patella||(B) Calf circumference 15 cm below the center of the patella||(C) Product length||How to measure|
|Single size||40-65 cm
Total length of product: 55 cm (21.7″)
Orthopedic splint strips
Orthopedic splint strips – a set of four (two rear and two lateral) anatomically shaped orthopedic splints. They are made of high quality duralumin characterized by high mechanical endurance (over 400MPa). Therefore they are perfectly suitable for immobilization of lower limbs after the knee arthroscopy. Braces with front knee cap are used in upright standing and rehabilitation of patients with paresis.